1. Tours continue rain or shine. Statistically it rains less going east. Hence the beach receives less rain than the mainland.
However, during a storm, heavy rains normally last 20 minutes or less for which we seek shelter for more stories, and continue on when it dissipates. It is recommended to bring umbrella or rain poncho.
2. It is recommended to book directly with us vs. VIATOR as the prices are the same and we offer more perks for direct reservations.
3. Tours are nonrefundable and nonchangeable regardless of reason. We only take very limited number of guests (around 8 people vs large group tours of 20+ people) for an elevated, exclusive experience. We call it the first class experience at economy price. Your spot is guaranteed on the tour, and we are unable to resell those spots if you cancel within a week or do not show up for the tour. Hence the strict no refund, no change policy. If you can not make the tour, please be so kind to inform our office by telephone or text or email. The last two are best options.
4. Please drink water before the tour. The first stop and last stop on the Art Deco tours sells cold water and provide opportunity to use restroom. You are welcome to bring your own bottled water.
5. You are welcome to take photos and video anywhere we stop. The tour guide will also be happy to take your group or family photo. However, it is prohibited to record the entire tour.